In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Hover over the user you want to reset the password for and click Reset password at the right.
You can also find this option at the top-left of the user's account page.
Note: To see either of these options, you must be signed in with an administrator account that has reset password privileges.
- Click Password Reset Password.
- Choose to automatically generate the password or enter a password.
By default, password minimum length is 8 characters.
- (Optional) To view the password, click Preview .
- (Optional) Ask the user to change the new password the next time they sign in.
- Click Reset.
- Choose to email the password to the user, or click Done.